The Yorkie Poo is a miniature “designer breed dog” and are also known as Yorkapoo, Yorkerpoo, or Yoodle. Due to its cute, gentle and small size, it gained a huge popularity among the cynophilist (dog lovers), which increased the availability of yorkie poo puppies for sale in almost all parts of the world. This hyped the question as to whether this new breed of puppies is ideal for you and your family.
To learn more about the yorkie poo puppies and get a valid answer to whether it’s good for you and your family, go through the following points:
- The yorkie poo puppies for sale are a designer breed that is produced by a cross between a Yorkshire Terrier and a Miniature Poodle. Main reason behind their breeding was elimination of dog dander and to get a better companion for dog lovers, who are prone to dog allergies or asthma.
- This hybrid dog is quite intelligent and tends to follow commands closely. While on training, the trainer needs to be firm, patient, and consistent as sometime this breed can be a bit saucy!
- Regular grooming session is necessary to keep the fur in best condition. The fur shedding issue in them is quite low, so the one who doesn’t like to deal with pet fur in cars and home, Yorkie Poo is the best option!
- Easy training, dynamism, moderate maintenance and liveliness, make them the best option for the first time dog owners.
- The breed originated in the laboratories of USA and was characterised as a trainable lapdog, who can be a warm companion for around a lifespan of 12 to 15 years.
- Yorkie poo is suitable for kids and is energetic, playful, and affectionate around them.
- Despite the small size, the hybrids are very loyal and do all possible things to protect their owners. They seem to bark and warn their masters of any intruders.
- They are very sincere watch dog and if not trained properly can become incessant barker with slightest sound. So, early training and socialization can help prevent such issues.
- Light-weight and small size; make them a good companion to carry anywhere you go! They don’t need a large yard to play and are suitable for people living in apartment or small house.
- Yorkie-Poos need a high quality, dry kibble diet. They are finicky eaters, so mixing canned food and kibble together can entice them to eat. Lack of dry food, might cause bad breath, gum disease issues, and tooth loss in early age.
- Who doesn’t like cuddling and attention, so does the Yorkie Poos wishes, so never miss a moment to cuddle them! Be conscious while handling, they are quite delicate. For instance, if a yorkie poo is dropped on a hard surface, might lead to leg fracture.
- Yorkie Poos are a bundle of joy as well as a box of energy. Therefore, in addition to mental stimulation, physical exercise also becomes a need to channelize their energy properly. Regular walks will help dissipate a big amount of energy and along with it induce some mental stimulation exercise that average yorkie poo craves for!
When you see yorkie poo puppies for sale and you get tempted towards them, take a leap and happily bring them home. They can be a boon and the best companion to any one, may it be an elderly person or a youngster. To know more about yorkie poo, take help of the best websites that avail them for sale. You can also take help of experts and learn more about them to get acknowledged, whether they are the best for you or not!