The Financial Statement is always looking for ways to work with fellow bloggers and business owners. If are interested to write for us, you are welcome to submit a guest post for review. A finance guest post is a content that comes from fellow bloggers on the relevant categories.
As an online money magazine, we are grateful to reach a wide range of readers, so we love to connect with writes to write guest posting. The Financial Statement is a finance blog that provides the latest industry update. If you want to know more, contact us before sending any content.
You can reach us at [email protected].
If you are interested in a sponsored posts, please contact us for further information.
Criteria for Posting
Here is our criteria for the guest post submission.
- The article must be 100% original and unique and exclusive for The financial Statement.
- Links: You may link to any relevant articles, resource or site as you see fit. However, you should try to link to relevant articles on Financial Wolves first. Then, you can include two links to your page. Please include an author bio within your post.
- Content Style: Content should be evergreen content with a personal spin.
- Length: Article should be at least 2,000 words, no maximum — 2,200-2,400 word articles are best. Take your time writing it. It should be clear, concise and get the point across. I reserve the right to edit the post in any way shape or form.
- Frequency: There are no minimum or maximum requirements.
- Submission: I hope that you will be able to write the article with proper formatting with headings (all uppercase) and links.
- Iamges: No need for photos. If you have a specific one you’d like included, please send them for my review. I cannot guarantee that they will be included.
- Promotion: Guest post participants should promote their articles on social media sites, as well as a link to their prior articles to maximize pageviews.