In the rapidly changing world of information technology, cybersecurity has become a primary concern for techies worldwide. With the constant evolution of today’s IT environment, the attackers use modern types of tools to penetrate the networks and steal the data.
With the increasing threats, the antivirus industry is one of the fastest-growing industries in the global market. An antivirus is the first line of defense in the network, which helps secure the data and ensures safe data transmission.
How Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 Secures Your System?
As security concerns keep growing, cyber threats have become common. The techies in the cybersecurity department keep on updating the system to protect the network from cyber threats. The SEP (Symantec Endpoint Protection) provides superior and multilayer protection with high performance to secure the next level.
It protects the system regardless of where the attacker strikes on the network. It is integrated with the existing security infrastructure to provide a response to address the threat. This is made by next-gen technologies, which are best known for providing superior protection against all types of threats. In addition to this, SEP also provides security to the operating system from cyber-attacks in real-time.
The SEP takes the help of an intelligent threat cloud patented with the real-time cloud to scan the files and provide the best results. The SEP’s are single and lightweight, which allows increasing the performance at a lower cost. There are REST APIs new programmable SEP’s which allow the easy integration of the security infrastructure. With the help of the integration, it helps identify the infected endpoints, mark the safe applications for use, and blacklisting the unsafe applications, and block the threat before it harms the system.
With the help of the single management and integration capabilities, the IT department has setups to automate the process to save time, money, and resources.
Specific core capabilities are beneficial for the system
- System Lockdown: – It will allow the whitelisted application to run on the system while the unsafe application will be blocked with immediate effect.
- The Antivirus: – It scans the complete system to scan and eradicate the malware, which may be harmful to the system.
- Host integrity: – It ensures that the endpoints are protected, and the security policies are implemented. It is also responsible for detecting the unauthorized changes as well as to conduct a damage assessment.
- Power Eraser: – This is one of the tools which can be controlled remotely to handle the threats. Apart from this, it can also be used to address advanced persistent threats and remedy tenacious malware.
- Intrusion Prevention and Firewall: – The firewall plays an important role as it stops the malware before it spreads to the system.
The IT security team’s core responsibility is to keep the levels updated for detection and gain maximum visibility for the suspicious data. The Symantec endpoint protection 14 consists of single-agent architecture that enables the architecture to add innovative technology with the simplified deployment.
The system requirements for client and server: –
- It can run on the system with Windows Vista operating system (32-bit and 64 -bit), Windows 7(32 and 64 bit), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016.
- The hardware requirement needs a 32-bit processor or 64-bit processor with 2GHz Pentium 4, 1GB of RAM, and 530 MB of free space. For the MAC users, it needs Mac OS with 64-bit core two duo users. A 2 GB RAM and free space of 500 MB on the hard disk.
- As compared to others in the market, SEP offers less complexity as well as high security in the system. As a single lightweight agent, it can protect the networks from all types of unauthorized access and secure the data and the system.
Key benefits for opting the Symantec Endpoint Protection for your system
It is well known that the Symantec Endpoint Protection is one of the most popular client-server solutions that protects desktops, laptops, and different servers in your network. It protects against the potential risks of the risks, malware, and vulnerabilities. At Genesis Technologies, you can opt for the most suitable product for Symantec Endpoint Protection at the most affordable cost.
The Symantec Endpoint Protection combines virus protection with advanced threat protection to securely protect the different client computers of the unknown and the known threats, such as worms, Trojan horses, and viruses, among others. Indeed, it also protects the most sophisticated that has the potential to evade conventional security measures. It may be anything right from the spyware that mutates and the zero-day attacks to the rootkits.
You may be wondering about the process that goes in for making your systems protected and secured, right? The Symantec Endpoint Protection multilayer, superior protection to stop the different threats regardless of how they are known to attack your endpoints. It also integrates with the existing installed security infrastructure to provide excellent responses to solve quickly and effectively. The lightweight, single Symantec Endpoint Protection agent is able to offer world-class performance without ever compromising on any of the facets of end-user productivity. And so, it allows you to focus on your business to a greater extent.
What makes the Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 different?
The Symantec Endpoint Protection is now streaming across the top companies’ security checks because of its high credibility and performance. The different versions of the Symantec Endpoint Protection at the Genesis Technologies would help you decide the perfect fit for your business. Not only that, but the store also offers the best price to have them realized in reality! More layers of unrivaled performance and greater protection can just be possible from a single lightweight agent with the Symantec Endpoint Protection.
Here are some of the points worth highlighting for embracing the new change with the perfection of the older versions-
- The Symantec Endpoint Protection reduces the definition file sizes by around 70% and a considerable reduction in the bandwidth compared to the Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.
- The software now enables faster scanning processes, and so the time as it includes the usage of the real cloud lookup.
- It strikingly reduces the use of IT resources through automated updates at a much lower cost.
With that, there is another new aspect for choosing the Symantec Endpoint Protection-
New- Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud
The Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud is one of the best cloud-based solutions with improved security specially tailored for medium-sized and small businesses. Symantec Endpoint Protection cloud assures your endpoint protection services are always updated to the latest upgrades and features. Indeed, it also includes 24*7 technical support!
Here are the benefits listed for the Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 with much simpler implementation-
Contextually combining the multilayer device-management and threat protection with an intuitive cloud-based management approach makes the Symantec Endpoint Protection cloud one of the best. It can be the top choice for your organization with the optimum usage of IT security resources. Some of the known highlights in this are-
- The one-click policy configuration enables better flexibility in cross-OS platform policy creation. It helps protect all the users on any device. Indeed, you will know that the policy is created just once and that the process of policy configuration can be translated to any device or the OS. It thus helps greatly in simplifying policy management and deployment.
- It allows for the employee self-enrollment program. This allows the employees to enroll in their personal or corporate devices in just some minutes if they are using the online portal.
- An intuitive dashboard offers a quick view of the entire organizations’ devices’ distribution and status with their ability to remediate devices, run the different reports, and help keep them in compliance.
- There are also automated agent updates that are constantly delivered from the SEP cloud services. It ensures that the device gets downloaded with the newest information and is up to date!
What are device management and mobile security?
Indeed, you may be knowing that mobile threat protection is popularly built into the SEP cloud for android devices and iOS to provide protection from various factors. It may also include protecting and safeguarding users from fraud and also blocking malware. The integrated mobile device management provides control and visibility over network access for any device data.
The Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud is one of the most intuitive cloud management systems that allow you to manage and secure an extensive range of cloud devices. The devices may also include mobile phones, laptops, tablets, and different servers with broad OS support, including iOS, windows, android, and mac. The whole setup would take around some minutes, as based on the default security policy configurations.
Can the subscription option be good enough?
At Genesis Technologies, you can choose from a range of products for the Symantec Endpoint Protection. Indeed, opting for the world’s most advanced single-agent endpoint protection with detection, prevention, response, adaptation, and deception can be one of the best choices for you. Still, different subscriptions can be offered through various products. Yes, they all are flexible!
Symantec Endpoint Protection cloud offers one of the most flexible options as a per-device subscription or can be per-user subscription. You can get them in monthly or annual terms. If you are opting for the per-user subscription, you are allowed to have the support for multiple devices, including Mac, mobile or PC. That would be based on a per-user basis, and the best part is that it avoids budget surprises. On the other hand, the per-device subscription can be the best choice for protecting a single system. Yes, it can be a PC or any of the MAC devices being used by multiple of one user!
How does it work?
It is essential that before choosing the right package for your requirements, you understand the process in which the Symantec Endpoint Protection cloud works. And what can be the best plan for making it work correctly for all your needs? It is simple, though. You need to mote down the essential aspects. Follow now for having the perfect guide for you to choose the best of the Symantec Endpoint Protection cloud subscription.
The first step can be to count the number of computers. You will have the count for all the devices, including laptops, desktops, and servers that you need to secure and protect with the Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.
For all the customers who are willing to choose the Symantec Endpoint Protection cloud, you can also note down the count of the total number of users for whom you are going for the purchase. It can be like purchase coverage. It is important to consider that each user would be entitled to cover up to a maximum of five devices for each of the licenses that have been purchased.
The next important step is just as simple as you can imagine Symantec Endpoint Protection cloud’s functionality! You would be required to contact Genesis Technologies Inc. The store is an authorized reseller. So, if you are looking for the perfect product for your requisites, Genesis Technologies can be the best one-stop solution for you. It offers special pricing for different educational institutions, government agencies, and various non-profit organizations with small and medium businesses.
Genesis Technologies can also offer you a custom quote that fits perfectly well with your organization. The store is known for its credibility and authenticated products at the most affordable price. At the same time, it has one of the most robust customer support services, which is ready to answer and guide you along any of the queries and decisions to be made for opting for the Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud.
The bottom line
Contextually, opting for the flexible Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 can be a big decision for your organization for having greater security for the different data and device aspects. Let your choice be ruled by the best considerations for your next buy to secure your organization with a more practical approach!